Comments on: iambic Registers Domain with Rival's Product Name
Several days ago, iambic registered the two new domain names. However, these weren't for products it makes. Instead, they were the names of some of its top competitor's products. On May 2, iambic registered DateBk4.com and DateBk5.com and directed them to its page for its calendar application, Action Names Datebook. DateBk4 and DateBk5 are two versions of a rival calendar application made by Pimlico Software.
Update: iambic's CEO has announced that his company has surrendered the two domains and he apologized for registering them in the first place.
Article Comments(236 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf