Comments on: Palm Tungsten T Review
Palm Inc.'s new flagship model is the Tungsten T, their first device running the new Palm OS5 on an ARM-architecture processor. The Tungsten T has an intriguing compact design, a vibrant high-resolution screen, advanced multimedia capabilities and integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. Read on for the in depth review by PIC Handheld Hardware Guru, Dan Royea.
Article Comments(521 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W