Comments on: Palm Tungsten T2 Review
Palm today introduced the Tungsten T2, an update to the original Tungsten T. The Tungsten T2 now includes much better screen, 32MB of RAM and runs Palm OS 5.2.1. The Tungsten T2 includes all the features of the original such as integrated Bluetooth wireless technology and bundles additional software at a debut price of $399. Read on for the full review.
Article Comments(171 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith