Consillient Updates Push Email Client
Consilient Technologies has announced support for the Treo 650 from palmOne. Smartphone users can now access complete wireless push email functionality using Consilient Mobile Mail.
Consilient Mobile Mail extends wireless functionality and features of the Treo, including wireless email, wireless reconciliation, and attachment support. Email platforms supported for push email on Treo include Oracle Collaboration Suite, Sun Java System Messaging Server (iPlanet, Netscape), Novell GroupWise, Cyrus, Mirapoint or any IMAP4 server.
Mobile Mail supports multiple networks and email platforms, delivering push email on the Treo 650. Two versions of Consilient Mobile Mail are available, Hosted (subscriber) and Enterprise. The Hosted version is activated over the air, without any software installation required in-house. The Enterprise edition integrates into an organization’s existing network behind the firewall. It can be installed quickly and easily and is designed for an IT-managed environment for up to thousands of mobile users per server.
Features of Consilient Mobile Mail for Treo 650 include:
Article Comments(12 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife