Comments on: Palm to Acquire WeSync
"The Internet is increasingly going mobile, and people are just discovering the value of up-to-the minute, real-time information on the go,'' said Alan Kessler, Palm's chief operating officer. "Wireless synchronization of information such as calendars, contact lists and corporate information is a huge growth area, and the acquisition of WeSync will give Palm an arsenal of talent and resources to apply to its platform and speed great products and services to market.''
Article Comments(2 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf