Comments on: IatroSoft Launches ePatient2000
IatroSoft Corporation, a developer of handheld medical applications, has released ePatient2000. ePatient is a healthcare productivity suite containing a patient tracking application, built-in medical formula calculator, and a collection of exclusive medical references including a pharmacy database of over 1,000 drugs, herbal medicine & microbiology databases, and even a English-Spanish translator. It also offers customizable pharmacy & documentation, multi-patient views, infrared beaming, and a desktop application.
Article Comments(1 comment)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W