Comments on: HotSync for Free at JFK Through AdAlive
AdAlive, who announced a few months ago that they would be creating a network of free Palm Internet access-points in airports and other public areas, has made their very first ones immediately available at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York through billboards at the American Airlines terminal. The connection is made through infrared and the beta of a free software app (approx. 300 KB) that can be downloaded from the company's website.
Article Comments(6 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain