Comments on: NCR Loses Lawsuit Against Palm, Handspring
In March of 2001, computer system maker NCR Corp. sued Palm Inc. and Handspring on the grounds that their handheld computers infringed on two NCR-owned core patents. These are for a "Portable personal terminal for use in a system for handling transactions," and for a "System for handling transactions including a portable personal terminal." Yesterday, the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware issued a summary judgment, ruling that neither company had infringed on the patents.
Article Comments(6 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain