Comments on: IRS Rules Palm's Distro of PalmSource Tax-Free
Palm, Inc. today announced that it received a ruling from the Internal Revenue Service that a proposed distribution of shares of PalmSource, Inc., Palm's majority-owned operating-system software business subsidiary, will be tax-free to Palm, Inc. and its United States shareholders for U.S. federal income tax purposes. This is another key step in the final separation of Palm Inc and PalmSource.
Article Comments(5 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W