Comments on: Palm Retail Roundup Report #6
Palm-Branded Accessories Now Available at Best Buy
While accessories don't make or break a company's fortunes, first-party accessories are a nice way to pad the corporate coffers while bolstering a firm's branding and visible retail presence.
Approximately five months after the retail launch of the Pre, retail giant Best Buy have finally begun stocking a full line of Palm-branded Pre and Pixi accessories. Interestingly, Best Buy's prices for the Touchstone cradle and the Pre Leather Side Case are $5 below Palm's MSRP and web store pricing. The Palm AC and vehicle chargers remain at the standard $29.99 price points.
Article Comments(4 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain