Comments on: Worldwide Handheld Shipments Decline Slightly
The latest report from the analyst firm IDC states that worldwide handheld device shipments declined 12% from the same quarter last year. The report cites seasonally sluggish demand and vendor re-focusing as many prepare for new Spring product launches.
Article Comments(5 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf