Comments on: Palm OS Leads the US Smartphone Market
Palm OS holds the leading share in the U.S. smartphone market, according to data released by the NPD Group, a retail sales tracking firm. According to NPD's report, U.S. market share for Palm Powered smartphones in February 2004 was more than double its nearest competitor.
Article Comments(6 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf