Comments on: Iusacell Picks Up the Treo Pro in Mexico
Palm, Inc. and Iusacell have announced that the Palm Treo Pro is now available in Mexico on Iusacell's mobile broadband network. Treo Pro is an easy-to-use smartphone for businesses that want to simplify their IT infrastructures and lower costs, and for users who want to stay on top of their professional and personal lives.
The Treo Pro is now available in most Latin American countries and now nearly all of the western hemisphere. It is also available in Mexico through Movistar as well.
Article Comments(1 comment)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf