Comments on: Vodafone to be First Pre GSM Carrier?
Rumor: It's one of the biggest question marks hanging over Palm's new Pre: where's the GSM model? Like the Treos 750 and 500v before it, the Pre is going to be a Vodafone exclusive in Europe if the latest rumors are correct. Going on an email from a Vodafone UK customer service rep saying "we are still in early negotiation with Palm, but nothing is solid." In addition an administrator post in Vodafone UK's forum let slip these details:
"That phone [the Pre] does look awesome, we were taking a look at this in the office the other day a few of us have our eye on it, I would keep your eyes peeled on the coming soon section here at our online shop."
Despite these early leaks, there is still no word on an concrete release dates as of yet, nor when a U.S. GSM (read: AT&T) version will be offered.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain