Comments on: Sprint CFO Speaks on Pre Shortages
Sprint's chief financial officer has made a number of comments on the Palm Pre to investors via a webcast today, reports Reuters. CFO Bob Brust says the company is managing the Pre shortage situation and says new shipments are coming in every week. He also goes on to say that Sprint has seen little impact from the recent iPhone launch.
"We still have a backlog of subscribers but it's not unmanageable and we get shipments every week, [...] We'll be short for a while but we're catching up," said Brust, who sees the phone attracting new customers as well as existing Sprint customers, potentially reducing its subscriber cancellation rate.
Article Comments(6 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife