Palm Infocenter Headlines on Your Site
Read on for an example and full instructions...
Simply cut and paste this line into your HTML page where you would like the output to appear.
It will display like this:
You can customize the look and feel by preceding the include line with an html FONT tag. Alternatively you can use CSS elements; each link in the output has a class name of "PIC".
If you would rather use a server-side include we have a backend text file available here: http://www.palminfocenter.com/backend.txt
If you decide to include out headlines on your site, please send us an email and let us know. We will be compiling a list and will link back to each site that includes our headlines.
Article Comments(7 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud