HKPUG Palm OS Farewell Party
Ever wonder what a Palm OS farewell party in Hong Kong would look like? Well wonder no more... The HKPUG (Hong Kong PDA User Group) just held such a party last week and has posted some interesting photos from the event.
The group decided to host a get together in honor of the Palm OS's recent retirement mandate. Members brought along their Palm OS devices from over the years and swapped stories and bits of data over IR. Nearly every Palm OS powered device from the Pilot 1000 to the Centro was represented and most all of them were still in good working order. Read on for a couple of more shots and checkout the full details in these HKPUG posts.
Thanks to Mappy for the tip.
Article Comments(7 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler