PalmInfocenter Server Maintenance Today
PalmInfocenter will be undergoing server maintenance today, as we move the site to a new hosting environment. The site will see its first major hardware upgrade in a number of years.
If all goes well, readers should see little interruption. There may be some intermittent downtime this afternoon as we begin the process. In the meantime, we will be closing down the old machine and will temporarily suspend new comments, registrations and forum posts while we bring the new server online.
UPDATE: Welcome to the new server! All comments and forum posts have been reactivated.
In some cases certain ISP's may take a little longer to point to the new server location. We apologize in advance for any temporary inconvience. Please bear with us while the new DNS location propagates. It should not take longer than 24 hours or so at the most.
There may no doubt be some unexpected issues or unexpected results from the move. If anyone experiences any extended anomalies or trouble reaching the site please let us know at info [at] mobileinfocenter.com
This post will be updated once the new server is online.
Article Comments(6 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain