Comments on: Europe Gets webOS 1.3.1, Fixes SIM Incompatibilities
Right on cue, webOS 1.3.1 has been turned loose on European Palm Pres, finally bringing sweet, sweet parity to the world of webOS. The full changelogs for the UK, Irish, German, and Spanish models are up for perusal, but the really good news for international importers of the unlocked German Pre is that an option is now available to manually configure your wireless Internet & MMS APN details, putting an end to those nagging SIM incompatibilty issues. Hit up the Preferences menu in the phone app, and under Network you'll find an option for Manual Settings. Screenshots after the break.
It also wouldn't be an update without issues: something appears to have broken the App Catalog, with your correspondent having been denied access since updating a few hours ago. Here's hoping Palm fixes it yesterday.
Article Comments(13 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife