Comments on: Classic PalmOS Emulator Coming To Palm Pixi
As inevitably as the setting sun, MotionApps have posted some screenshots on Facebook of the official PalmOS emulator for webOS, Classic, running on the Palm Pixi. Notably, the virtual hard button onscreen interface has been totally revamped in order to better fit on the Pixi's smaller (320 x 400, vs 320 x 480 on the Pre) display. Rather than ape the vintage look of a PalmOS device, the Pixi version of Classic instead places the Home/Contacts/Calendar/Menu buttons into a webOS-style "capsule", with an option to swap them out for the 5-way navigator buttons.
Hit the jump for the screenshots.
Article Comments(30 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf