Comments on: Liberty Trojan Horse Controversy Continues
Last Friday, Aaron Ardiri, one of the developers of the Liberty GameBoy emulator, admitted he had created a trojan horse app that pretends to be a cracked version of Liberty but actually deletes all the apps from a Palm. As the first high-profile virus or trojan horse to hit the Palm community, it has gotten a tremendous amount of attention. ZDnet, CNET, and several other news sites have run articles on it, typically warning Palm users to expect a deluge of new viruses soon.
Article Comments(25 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W