Comments on: What Are Desktop Accessories?
One of the biggest limitations of the Palm OS is you can run only one application at a time. For example, when I'm in the middle of an e-mail in MultiMail and want to check the Calendar app to find out what date next Tuesday is, when I switch back to MultiMail, my e-mail has been saved and I have to go dig it out of the right folder to start editing it again. This gets to be a pain after a while.
But all that is behind us with a class of mini-apps called Desktop Accessories.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf