Comments on: Coola and Aportis Create Doc Coolets
Aportis Technologies Corp., the publisher of AportisDoc, and Coola Inc. have announced Doc Coolets, which allow any Web page to be saved in Doc format. This frees Coolets from the 4 thousand character limit previously imposed by having all text Coolets be saved in Memo Pad format. Web site owners can make their site accessible to Palms by placing an HTML tag called a 'Document Coolet' on the pages. Coola users need to download a new version of the Coola desktop app in order to use Doc Coolets. Coola Docs can be read with AportisDoc Mobile Edition or other Doc readers.
PalmGuru is now providing real-time conversion of many of its reviews via Doc Coolets.
Article Comments(6 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf