Comments on: Make Your Data Secure with PDA Restrictor
It isn't news to most savvy Palm users that the security built into the OS isn't very robust. The recent announcement by @Stake that anyone with developer tools can access data on Palm handhelds that have been locked with a password just brought this to the attention of a wider audience. However, IS/Complete's PDA Restrictor goes a long way towards closing the gaping holes. It is the only security program to pass Palm's Platinum testing program.
Article Comments(4 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf