Comments on: Opinion: Palm's Hardware Strategy
The number one complaint I've heard about Palm's latest models, the m500 and m505, is that they aren't innovative. They don't break any new ground or offer any features that aren't already in a model put out by one of its licensees. While this is true, what most people don't seem to realize is that this isn't from a lack of vision or nerve on Palm's part; it is a necessity for the Palm platform as a whole to succeed.
Article Comments(54 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf