Comments on: Handheld Prices Unlikely to Drop Further
Despite some people's hopes, there are strong indications from Palm that they don't intend to cut prices again soon. Though Palm finds itself with hundreds of millions of dollars in excess inventory, it has two possible ways of getting rid of it: it can sell it to customers or it can write it off and take a loss on it. Palm has already tried the former and is now going to do the latter.
Article Comments(45 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf