Comments on: Handheld Prices continue to fall at stores
In what may be a bad sign, prices on Palm's newest models, the m500 and m505, are also being reduced. BestBuy is selling the m500 at $330, $70 below the $400 MSRP. Other stores are offering extras, through July 15th Outpost.com will include a free 16MB SD card with the purchase of a m505. Other electronics retail stores are following suit with big price cuts and handheld promotions extending across their Palm OS line and even some PocketPC's.
Article Comments(51 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W