Comments on: Motorola Unveils 200 MHz Dragonball-ARM Chip
The DragonBall MX1, the first ARM core-based DragonBall microprocessor, offers speeds up to 200 MHz. Also, it provides the first on-chip Bluetooth ready applications processor announced from a major semiconductor supplier. While Palm hasn't yet specified which company will make the processors in its OS 5.0 devices expected next year, the MX1 is a prime candidate.
Article Comments(33 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W