Comments on: Palm Reports Bad Quarter, But Not as Bad as Expected
Palm, Inc. has reported the results for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2001. It has narrowly beat both analysts' expectations and its own revised projections, posting a loss of $153.6 million, or 16 cents a share. It reported revenues of $165.3 million. Analysts had been expecting losses of 19 cents a share on revenues of $145.5 million.
Article Comments(42 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf