Comments on: Palm Releases Fix for USB Time Out Problem
Many have had problems with the HotSync connection timing out on long-delay conduits, like AvantGo. Basically, the handheld gets tired of waiting for the conduit to access its database over the Web. These timeouts only occur when synchronizing with the USB universal cradle that comes with the m500 series and do not affect those synchronizing with a Mac. Palm Inc. has released an update that deals with this issue.
Article Comments(39 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W