Comments on: Palm to Create Subsidiary for OS Business
Palm, Inc. has announced it will form a wholly owned subsidiary out of its Platform Solutions Group, which oversees the Palm OS and its licencing. This isn't exactly the same as splitting off the OS portion of the company from the hardware part, but it's close. The new subsidiary will still use Palm's buildings and some administrative staff.
A committee of the board of directors of Palm, chaired by David C. Nagel, will oversee the subsidiary's creation by the end of this year.
Article Comments(75 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain