A name for the handheld is not yet available. It will be one of the first PalmOS handhelds to run on an ARM-based processor. It will use a 32-bit Intel StrongARM SA-110 at 100 MHz. Possibly the most questionable part of this rumor is that this device won't use OS 5.0, but instead run OS 4.2. Until now, it was believed that the first devices with ARM-based chips would run OS 5.0.
Article Comments(46 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf