Comments on: Sony Announces N770C
Sony Deutschland GmbH has officially announced a new version of Sony's high-end handheld, called the PEG-N770C, at the IFA 2001 trade show in Germany. It is basically the currently available N710C except with Palm OS 4.1. The PEG-N770C has the same 320 by 320 color screen as the rest of the N series and OS 4.1 means it can display 16-bit color.
Article Comments(48 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W