Comments on: Matsushita Announces Bigger, Faster SD Cards
Matsushita has announced that it will soon be releasing 256 MB and 512 MB secure digital (SD) memory cards. The 256 MB version is expected to hit the market on December 21 while the 512 MB one is scheduled to be available on January 21, 2002. It is not yet clear whether Matsushita is planning to release them in Japan first and in the rest of the world later or if they plan a world-wide launch. Prices for either of these cards have not yet be announced.
Article Comments(41 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf