Comments on: Rumor: Palm to Release Hi-Res Model Before OS 5
Over the past few weeks, several people who have had advance looks at future Palm hardware have been willing to talk about what they have seen on the condition of anonymity. Until now, these people have indicated that while the m525, the next high-end model, will have a better screen than the m505's, it will still be the standard 160 by 160. However, a reader has reported on a conversation with European Palm executive who was asked, "Will there be a Palm product with higher resolution before Palm OS 5?" The executive answered "Yes".
Article Comments(82 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain