Comments on: Memory Stick Camera Coming in November
Sony has announced that the first non-memory Memory Stick will be a digital camera. With the not exactly exciting name PEGA-MSC1, this camera will be able to take pictures at up to 320 x 240 pixels. It has a swiveling lens that allows it to take a picture of either the user or what's in front of the user. It runs off power from the handheld so no additional batteries are necessary. It will be available in late November for $150.
Update: The MSC1 will only work with the N760C, N610C, T415 and OS upgraded N710C.
Article Comments(38 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W