Comments on: Purchase Japanese Clié Accessories Online
A frequently aired complaint is that while there are a limited number of peripherals for the Sony Clié available in the U.S. and other countries, there are far more available in Japan. A webstore named ArcBrain has stepped in to help relieve this problem. They will ship many Clié-related products to the U.S. that until now weren't available. The most interesting of these is the clip-on Bluetooth module, which they have for about $150. Update: The Bluetooth module does not work with U.S. versions of the Clié.
Article Comments(21 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf