Comments on: Will Palm's Deal with Be Go Through?
While Palm has announced plans to buy the intellectual property and technology assets of Be, Inc., the deal depends on a vote from Be's shareholders. According to The Register, that might not happen. Shareholder approval is needed to sell off all the company's assets and shut down. But Palm is only paying $11 million and, in the end, Be shareholders are going to get almost nothing. A recent Register articles warns, "enough users are cross about the imminent demise of the Be OS, that they might just try and sabotage the deal." The shareholders meeting will be November 12.
Article Comments(49 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife