Comments on: Handspring Charging for Support Calls
Handspring is going to charge $20 for telephone support calls that take place 90 days after the product has been registered. They are free for the first 90 days. Customers who are paying for their call will get priority service. Calls that result in warranty repair will not cost the customer anything.
Email support will continue to be free and Handspring has extensive support information available on their site.
Article Comments(18 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain