Comments on: When Will Palm Fix the m505's USB Problem?
It's possible Palm is close to coming up with a fix for the long-standing USB problems that have affected many m505's. Palm's Customer Service people are giving out contradictory information about what the company is doing about this issue. It is not clear at this point whether this will be a replacement for the USB cradle or for the entire m505. Or if the company is close to doing anything about it besides replacing individual units.
Update: A possible fix for this problem is available here.
Article Comments(112 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W