Comments on: McFile No Longer Freeware
Since the rise in popularity of Sony's handhelds and the introduction the SD slot on some Palm models, many people have turned to McFile to help them access files and folders on their expansion cards. The original version was freeware but the latest, McFile 2.0, costs $12. It lets users transfer files between RAM and a card, copy, delete and beam files, and even perform backups.
Article Comments(48 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko
- webos smart watch? -BaalthazaaR
- RE: Still here?? -HyperScheduler
- Picking up a Pre 3 -Tuckermaclain