Comments on: Review: Sony PEG-T415 Part II
Last month, News Editor Ed Hardy wrote a preliminary review of Sony's new super-slim handheld, the T415, after only having had it for a few days. Now that he's had much more experience with it, the second part of the review is now available. It goes into more depth on the handheld itself and the applications that come bundled with it.
Article Comments(83 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain