Comments on: Omnisky Declares Bankruptcy, Sells Out to EarthLink
EarthLink, the U.S.'s second largest ISP, has agreed to buy just about all of OmniSky’s assets, including its subscriber base. As part of the transaction, OmniSky and EarthLink intend to transition OmniSky’s 32 thousand subscribers to EarthLink with the intention of continuing uninterrupted wireless service. As part of the deal, OmniSky, a wireless ISP, is declaring bankruptcy. This means the sale requires the approval of a bankruptcy court and a bankruptcy court-supervised overbidding process, where bidders with higher and better offers may emerge. Financial details of the deal with EarthLink were not given.
Article Comments(34 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf