Comments on: Review: Palm m500 Series Hardcase
In Decmber, Palm introduced a hardcase for the m500 series that some had been waiting for since spring. It is an aluminum case with a very stylish look. The front cover, which opens to the side like a book, can swivel all the way around to the back. Inside is padding to protect the handheld and a rail to hold it in. There is also a slot to hold business cards. First-time reviewer Kezza has this look.
Article Comments(60 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf