Comments on: Treo On Track for Revised Release Schedule
Two weeks ago, Handspring CEO Donna Dubinsky revealed that production of the Treo had run into a glitch and the company was going to delay its roll-out in the U.S. At the time, she said the wireless smartphone would be available online in limited quantities in February and in U.S. retail stores in March. Yesterday, Ms. Dubinsky said that the parts shortage that is causing the delay is being cleared up and she believes the Treo will meet that revised schedule, according to Cnet. The company has yet to say which vendor caused the problem or what part it is short of.
Article Comments(38 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife