Comments on: Preview of Palm OS 5
Palm OS 5 is expected to ship to licensees in the early summer and features a host of improvements, most notably the transition to faster ARM processors and enhanced security, multimedia and wireless support.
Also officially announced today, is the new name of the Palm OS subsidiary. Lead by David Nagel, the group will go by the same name as the annual developers conference, PalmSource.
Article Comments(115 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith