Comments on: Palm Releases m515 and m130
As has been rumored since January, Palm has just officially announced two new color models, the high-end m515 and mid-range m130. The m515 is the replacement for the m505 and is quite similar, adding a brighter sidelight and more memory. The m130 is a color version of the m125. Both run Palm OS 4.1 and have 16-bit color screens.
Article Comments(185 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W