Comments on: Rumor: Samsung SPH I330 Coming this Summer
A source has come forward with information on Samsung's replacement for the I300 smartphone. According to this source, the SPH I330 will "probably" run the 66 MHz DragonBall Super VZ. It will have a 16-bit color screen, as opposed to the 256-color one the I300 has. It will run Palm OS 3.5.2, not anything more recent, and will be available in early summer. The price isn't known yet.
Article Comments(80 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W