Comments on: Palm Must Put Down $50 Mil. Bond in Xerox Case
In late December, a judge ruled against Palm and 3Com, saying that Graffiti does infringe on a patent Xerox holds on a handwriting recognition method, called Unistrokes. Though the case is being appealed, the two companies have been required to put down a $50 million bond. Should Xerox win that appeal, the bond "will ensure that Xerox is able to collect at least some, if not all, of the damages it will suffer as a result of 3Com's infringement during the appeal period," wrote Judge Michael Telesca, U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York.
Article Comments(32 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife