Comments on: Bluetooth Memory Stick Gets SIG Approval
Long-time readers will remember that Sony talked about a Bluetooth card that used the Memory Stick slot almost a year ago. Despite plans to release the Infostick in June of last year, it has yet to see the light of day. That may soon change as the company recently received notice from the Bluetooth SIG that a product called the PEGA-MSB1 is Bluetooth 1.1 qualified.
Article Comments(59 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf